- Structural repairs to all kinds of furniture
- Veneer repairs and replacements, wooden or other materials
- Repair and replacement of related metal work
- Hand finishing (French Polish, Oil finishes, Wax finishes)
- Re-laying of baize and leathers
- Colour matching
- Preservation of original finishes and patina during cleaning and reviving processes
- Preservation of other surfaces like antique lacquer work (ex. Chinoiserie ) and gilding
- Surface cleaning of non-wooden objects
All restoration and conservation work is carried out in accordance with internationally
- Repairs to contemporary furniture
- Advice on the care of your antique objects
- Full documentation in word and photography if required
- Complete refinishing of furniture or parts of them
- Pick-up and delivery by competent and trusted removalists
- Making of custom designed fine furniture
- On site work (colour work, reviving, watermark removal, cleaning, polishing, waxing)
An estimate of costs can be given from photos and a description of the work required.
However, due to the complex nature of restoration/conservation work
it is better if the piece can be viewed in person.
A detailed quote will be given before any work commences.